We are putting together a street team for this next semester. The Ep’s will be apart of planning and putting together events, along with promotions and pushing the vision and mission of our business. If you are interested please feel out this application and email Chris@betheelder.com. We have five available spots for this team, and would love to hear from all those who are interested. (This is an unpaid volunteer/internship)
1.How would people describe you?
2.How did you become familiar with Elder?
3.Why do you want to be a part of the Elder Street Team?
4.Why do you feel you would be a good choice for Elder Street Team? What can you bring to the team?
5.When did social justice become a priority for you?
6.Why are you a good fit for this team?
7.Being a part of the Elder Street Team requires a 6 month commitment, with meetings, Events, and promotions. Will you be able to make this commitment?
Personality Profile Questions:
1. Please list some of your favorite organizations.
2. What are some of your favorite clothing brands and stores?
3. What is the most recent piece of literature/media/art/music that impacted you?
4. Please list several bands/artists that you are currently listening to.
5. Please list a life changing experience in your life.
6. Please list a couple of your hobbies outside of school and/or work.
7. Are you a part of any social networking sites/ do you have any web pages?
Please provide the links to these sites.